BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER...
You will be responsible for maintaining day-to-day changes in the Bills of Materials (BOM's) in an accurate, timely manner while supporting the parts release and engineering change processes. They will need to communicate internally across many departments to ensure the correct parts are loaded into the ERP system bills of materials and that the appropriate attributes are assigned to ensure accurate costing, material consumption, and sales configurations. They will create new and modify existing SQL tools to assist and improve the organization's visibility to ERP data. They will assist and lead projects around ERP system improvements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for item, bill of material, and feature option creation and maintenance within the ERP system.
- Work with various departments to ensure the BOM in the ERP system is accurate per the design intent, fits operations/purchasing needs, and is structured how we want to sell it.
- Use SQL coding to create and improve analytical tools/views used by the organization.
- Analyze bill of material structures for cost validation.
- Assist in or lead projects for improvements to our existing business systems.
- Analyze system transactions to find issues related to BOMs, costing, and inventory.
- Assist with new product development to ensure a smooth transition between engineering, operations, and the ERP system.
- Work with Marketing/Sales to ensure feature option structure aligns with the price book.
- Read models and prints for verification of BOM structures and their engineering intent.
- Document and train on system procedures and processes.
- Comply with company safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact with each other, and the impact changes can make across the organization.
- Advanced ERP system knowledge.
- Experience with SQL coding and query writing.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and strong communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
WHY Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer you!