BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST ASSEMBLY MECHANIC
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
The assembler performs duties to produce components by assembling them according to the production processes and conducts quality inspections before shipping the completed order to the customer.
- Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools.
- Operate stationary overhead cranes.
- Installs flow meters, ECS units, hydraulics, lights and wiring.
- Operates material handlers, such as a fork lift, as required.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipating needed supplies.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials.
- Comply with company rules and safety practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School Diploma or GED
- Problem solving skills required.
- Ability to read manufacturing instructions and interpret documents such as safety rules, production schedules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs. and standing for a 10 hour day.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.