BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST CAD DESIGN TECHNICIAN
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
You will provide design support to new product development and existing product improvement projects.
- Develop prints and assembly standards for all manufactured units.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop design concepts.
- Produce detailed drawings and specifications to include parts lists and costing.
- Produce detailed drawings, build instructions, technical documents, etc.
- Help organize and manage the engineering design database.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Associates degree in Computer-Aided Drafting and Design.
- Experience with CAD / 3D modeling, preferably Pro/E or CREO.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with great employee relations skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of initiative, urgency, and flexibility.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills with the ability to direct multiple projects.
- Analyze problems and cultivate alternative solutions.
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.