BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role executes the marketing activities of Bazooka Farmstar products. They will be responsible for ensuring consistency and continuity of brand message across all platforms and formats. This effort is to increase qualified lead generation, customer retention and other positive client-related outcomes.
- Responsible for all aspects of asset creation; from photography, videography and collateral to press releases, ads and social media posting for community engagement and long-term content promotion.
- Responsible for company email marketing efforts, including newsletters, automated workflows, etc.
- Premium content production, including eBooks, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Creating landing pages and conversion opportunities for lead generation.
- Target specific demographics and geographical regions to help promote and advertise new products.
- Assist with website functions including, but not limited to, updating, editing, monitoring, and tracking visitors for products. e.g. new pages and call-to-action placement.
- Assist with the involvement of trade shows and other events, as needed.
- Other tasks and projects, as assigned.
- Follow company policies and safety procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in digital marketing and/or inbound marketing required.
- Business Administration, Communications, or Marketing degree required.
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools such as CRM systems (e.g. HubSpot) and content management systems.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize to a changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to take a proactive approach to status updates on current projects.
- Self-directed with the ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner without constant guidance.
- Positive attitude with the ability work independently as well as in a team.
- Highly comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Previous experience with content writing, advertising, social media, and using Adobe Creative Suite required.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.