BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST ELECTRONIC AND ENGINE CONTROL TECHNICIAN
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative, and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time, and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
The Electronic and Engine Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to assemble, install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the Engine Control System (ECS)/Trailer product line. This position includes traveling to provide technical support as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Consult equipment operating manuals, blueprints, and drawings.
- Diagnose and identify malfunctions, using computerized tools and equipment.
- Inspect, repair, and replace defective or worn parts, such as relays, wire connectors, hydraulic components, etc.
- Overhaul and test major components, such as engines, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems.
- Disassemble and reassemble equipment and components of the ECS Units.
- Build wire harnesses, troubleshoot field issues with electrical and hydraulic systems, assembling electronics onto new equipment.
- Support the Engine Controls Engineer with the assembly of products, from post-order to shipment.
- Comply with safety policy and regulations.
- Support production needs as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires a high school diploma.
- An AA degree (or equivalent experience) in mechanical, electrical or diesel engine is preferred.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Time management skills and capable of working in a team environment.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.