BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST FABRICATION MACHINE OPERATOR
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
You will operate fabricating machinery, such as, CNC machine, saws, rollers and presses that have the ability to drill, cut, shape and bend metal plates, sheets, tubes and structures.
- Must be able to perform, but not limited to, the following tasks: milling, drilling, and all bench operations.
- Source/identify material required for work order.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Supervisor.
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
- Pushes button or depresses pedal to activate machine.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Removes burrs, sharp edges, rust or scale from work piece.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines as required.
- Follows company policies and safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Capable of reading micrometers and calipers.
- Capable of standing/bending/crouching for a 10 hour shift
- Capable of lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Capable of operating material handlers, such as a forklift.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.