BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
The industrial engineer will find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in production processes. They will design efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machines, energy and materials to make products or provide services. The industrial engineer will also design equipment to coordinate production planning to minimize production issues and costs while ensuring products meet quality standards. They will design, develop and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and space. The industrial engineer will also make sure the company complies with all industry standards for safety while meeting design standards and guidelines. They will also work in a support role as needed on less complex projects.
- Review production information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services. This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, process flows and engineering specs.
- Design control systems to minimize and resolve production issues and project costs.
- Create systems and plan production to ensure all products meet quality control standards.
- Develop standards for production and design by working with clients and management.
- Analyze bill of material structures for cost validation.
- Document and train on system procedures and processes.
- Developing and Implementing improvements and technological upgrades.
- Comply with company safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect outcomes.
- Advanced ERP system knowledge.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.