BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST JANITOR
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative, and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time, and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
The janitor role performs custodial work throughout the facility.
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
- Clean restroom, break room, and office spaces.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs floor surfaces.
- Dust and wash working surfaces, walls, windows, light fixtures, and blinds.
- Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, and equipment to clean designated areas. May remove stains from surfaces using chemicals and cleaning solutions.
- Removes trash and recycling.
- Follow all company safety policies/rules.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School diploma or GED required and previous experience preferred.
- Time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Capable of lifting up to 10-15 pounds.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program