BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST Lead Generation Specialist
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative, and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time, and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
The Lead Generation Specialist acquires and evaluates new leads for the B2B model. The specialist’s responsibility is to prospect, qualify, and generate new leads in support of the business.
- Conducts research for the company’s target market and creates the strategies for lead generation in accordance with research findings and collaboration with the sales and marketing manager.
- Responsible for outbound marketing efforts to prospects through different types of communication channels.
- Responsible for all aspects of asset creation for strategic outbound marketing efforts; including but not limited to photography, videography, print and digital ads, e-communications, and web-based content. (Adobe Suite experience required.)
- Works with leads generated by business activities such as marketing campaigns, social media, advertising, events, and customer referrals, and helps generate (and qualify) new leads through targeted marketing campaigns.
- Analyze lead generation channels to understand what is most effective for each of the company’s target audiences.
- Create an organized and accurate list of information from prospects and create a marketing list of leads for the sales team.
- Follow company policies and safety procedures.
- Other tasks and projects, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or inbound marketing required.
- Business Administration, Communications, or Marketing degree required.
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools such as CRM systems (preferably HubSpot) and content management systems.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize to a changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills for maintaining a conversation and building rapport with customers internally and externally.
- Self-directed with the ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner without constant guidance.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- High proficiency evidence in using Adobe Suite is required.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program