BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
You will perform a variety of tasks evaluating manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; consulting with equipment vendors; seeking observations from operators.
- Review production schedules, engineering specification, process flows, and other information.
- Identify ways to manufacture parts or products with maximal efficiency.
- Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize cost.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Assist in Continuous Improvement projects such as developing, assembling or modifying existing and new tooling, fixtures, and equipment to ensure efficient production methods.
- Generate cost analysis and metrics calculations.
- Supply, manage and analyze systems and machinery, if applicable.
- Comply with company safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- Ability to read prints.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.