BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S MANUFACTURING ENGINEER INTERN
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative, and continuously improving?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
You will perform a variety of tasks evaluating manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; consulting with equipment vendors; seeking observations from operators.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information.
- Identify ways to manufacture parts or products with maximal efficiency.
- Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize cost.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Assist in Continuous Improvement projects such as developing, assembling or modifying existing and new tooling, fixtures, and equipment to ensure efficient production methods.
- Generate cost analysis and metrics calculations.
- Supply, manage and analyze systems and machinery, if applicable.
- Comply with company safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2-year secondary status preferred pursuing Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- The internship will be in person. Headquartered in Washington, IA.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- Ability to read prints.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer!