BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST MATERIAL HANDLER
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
You will be responsible for performing a variety of welding tactics, utilizing your knowledge and previous industry experience.
- Verifying the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming (internal/external) deliveries.
- Labeling every product and placing them accordingly.
- Identifying and locating the right products during the delivery process.
- Keeping a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory.
- Handling returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
- Keeping all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting/reporting regular maintenance.
- Conveying purchasing requirements and keeping data on the availability of products in short supply.
- Maintain KPI/metric documentation.
- Collaborating with internal departments to locate missing items/packages, fix incorrect deliveries and replace damaged products.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Certification for forklift operation.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to read manufacturing instructions and interpret documents such as safety rules, production schedules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions, read tape measure and use simple math.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills in order to interact with team members.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.