BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST PAINTER
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
The painter is responsible for painting the products according to the order sheet once they have been prepped.
- Produce products to company specifications to perform such tasks as (but not limited to) paint prep and painting.
- Select appropriate tools and materials used in preparation and set-up of painting.
- Monitor product quality during the process and examine completed items to detect defects and ensure the product meets company’s quality expectations.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Adheres to company safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School diploma or GED.
- Automotive/large equipment painting associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivated.
- Ability to be in paint booth for an average of 10 hours a day with respiratory equipment.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.