BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST PAINT PREP
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
You will act as the critical function between our weld and paint departments. You will be responsible for properly and thoroughly preparing the product after weld, to go into the paint booth.
- Select appropriate tools and materials used in grinding and cleaning the product.
- Use hand grinders to eliminate any sharp edges or burrs, and ensure a smooth surface for paint application.
- Clean product in the wash bay with an acid base pressure wash to eliminate any debris or particles before drying and going to paint.
- Monitor product quality during the process and examine completed items to detect potential defects and ensure the product meets our company’s quality expectations.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly manner.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. & stand for a 10-hour shift
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.