BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative, and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time, and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
The Product Marketing Specialist executes the marketing activities to promote the Bazooka Farmstar brand and products. This effort is to increase qualified lead generation, customer retention, and other positive client-related outcomes. Bazooka Farmstar’s newest PMS should be able to fulfill various duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all aspects of asset creation; from photography, videography, and collateral to press releases, ads, and social media posting for community engagement and long-term content promotion.
- Responsible for company email marketing efforts, including newsletters, automated workflows, etc.
- Premium content production, including eBooks, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Creating landing pages and conversion opportunities for lead generation.
- Target specific demographics and geographical regions to help promote and advertise new products.
- Assist with website functions including, but not limited to, updating, editing, monitoring, and tracking visitors for products. e.g. new pages and call-to-action placement.
- Assist with the involvement of trade shows and other events, as needed.
- Other tasks and projects, as assigned.
- Follow company policies and safety procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in digital marketing and/or inbound marketing required.
- Business Administration, Communications, or Marketing degree required.
- Self-directed with the ability to complete multiple tasks promptly without constant guidance.
- Organizational skills, high attention to detail, and ability to prioritize to a changing environment.
- Experience with Adobe Suite programs required. (Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro, Etc.)
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools such as CRM systems (e.g. HubSpot) and content management systems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to take a proactive approach to status updates on current projects.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Highly comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Previous experience with content writing, advertising, social media required.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer!