BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance.
We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising production employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment. This position assigns work, implements polices, and recommends improvements in production.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with a high level of initiative, urgency, and flexibility.
- Assist in weekly staffing schedule with other department supervisors and Operations Manager to meet production goals.
- Daily supervision of production department leads including: fabrication, final assembly, welding.
- Foster a team environment by mentoring and coaching production staff, as well as, the capability to effectively work with peers from all departments.
- Monitor the flow of jobs on the manufacturing floor by visual interaction, data collection, and discussing with department leads. Adjust as needed to meet the needs of production, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, and resolving problems.
- Develop, plan, and implement cross training of production staff in multiple departments.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Develop new manufacturing processes and technologies where appropriate.
- Enforce and practice safety for all shop floor activities
- Follow company polices and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Record of pro-active supervisory accomplishments in manufacturing preferred.
- Experience with lean manufacturing preferred.
- Experience and working knowledge of steel fabrication processes and welding processes (i.e. brake presses and MIG welding) and CNC machining preferred.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to all levels internally and externally
- Strong teamwork, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must have strong project management skills coupled with good organizational and problem solving skills.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.