BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Do you find that you love a good challenge? Better yet, do you love to have fun while you embrace those challenges? Are you adventurous, creative, and continuously improving?
If we haven't lost you yet, it sounds like you should consider coming to work with us at Bazooka Farmstar. We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time, and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance. We work hard, we play hard. How about you?
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
A Bazooka Farmstar Territory Sales Representative necessitates determining, generating, and capturing sales outside of the organization with current dealers. This individual is also responsible for seeking new dealers in areas of opportunity that are not well-represented by our brand, specifically in Midwestern states. It is essential for this individual to effectively provide and communicate detailed information on various products, programs, and/or services offered by the company to our dealers and end-users.
- Schedule appointments and meetings with existing dealers to review products and to determine business opportunities. [50% travel requirement.]
- Continuously keep up with and update all dealers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to represent the company in a positive manner.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to the management team.
- Effectively attend conferences and trade shows.
- Update and maintain customer account information in our HubSpot CRM database.
- Provide product quotes to dealers and/or end-users quickly via email, phone, or social media.
- Be passionate about sales growth by promoting brand awareness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Experience with agricultural equipment sales with an emphasis on manure handling preferred.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, and Motivation for Sales.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- CRM experience, HubSpot preferred.
- A valid driver’s license is required with a driving record in good standing.
- Travel to market areas in other states may be required.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we strive to offer!