BE PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
AS BAZOOKA FARMSTAR'S NEWEST MIG WELDER
“One of the most rewarding parts of being a welder here at Bazooka Farmstar, is seeing it come full circle. When I am driving down the road and see one of our yellow pieces of equipment in a field hard at work, knowing I had a part in making that happen is a pretty cool feeling.”
We are always ready to try something new that will save our customers money, time and headaches. Our culture is one that believes that work/life is one, and there should be a balance. We work hard, we play hard. How about you? Apply today using the Pre-Employment Application on this page!
Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty.
- Welding spare parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead, etc.
- Control the processes of fitting, burning and welding to avoid problems in relation to overheat, distortion, expansion or shrink of spare parts.
- Weld materials together with and without fixtures.
- Position and clamp work pieces together or assemble them in a fixture.
- Ability to operate/cut material with hand plasma.
- Use any hand tools required for specific job.
- Identify quality defects according to company standards.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder to make welds.
- Grind and clean weld joints.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- Follow all safety procedures set by company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma.
- Four years of welding experience, OR, Completion of an accredited four year welder’s training program: OR, Completion of an accredited two year welder’s training program and two years of welding experience: OR, any equivalent combination of experience or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Capable of reading work instructions and orders.
- Capable of using and reading measuring tools.
- Capable of standing/bending/crouching for a 10-hour shift.
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
Why Work at Bazooka Farmstar?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bi-Weekly or Twice Monthly
- Bonus Hours (hourly only)
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Clothing Reimbursement
- YMCA Discount
- Training/ Education Reimbursement
- Leadership Development Program
- Gamechanger Recognition Program
A great work environment is key for keeping and recruiting Gamechangers, and that’s exactly what we want to offer. We aren’t just co-workers who come to work, sit at our desks, and don’t interact. We face daily projects together to put out the best work we can. Great news, we are looking to add to our team.
Want to meet others first? Check out Selfie Stories w/ Luke.